Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog #4 Inspiration and a proud sister I am.


My sister Erica is fifteen years old. Her birthday is December 2, 1998. As you can tell I’m the oldest one, and she’s the middle child. I grew up with a younger sister and it took me a while to realize how special she was. At first I saw her as an annoyance, inconvenience, and a rival for attention. I often wished and prayed she would leave, but as the years grew, I gradually came to accept the fact that she wasn't going anywhere. Over the years our relationship grew and changed and gradually we reached a point of friendship. More than friendship I would say. It’s more like a special best friend bond.  I choose my sister as my topic for this weekend because, she inspirers me to do my best. Although she may be younger than be, she plays a huge role in my life. She wasn’t always close to me. When we were little I remember fighting a lot with her, over the silliest things.

The reason why I say she inspires me so much is because the way she is with others. She is so sensitive and is always trying to find a way to help people out. Erica is such a smart girl too. Ever since she was in elementary she never liked missing school, even though she would be sick in bed. She will still get up and do her best. She graduated elementary with high honors and perfect attendance. She also got a special award from the president for having good grades and prefect attendance. The elementary she attended was Montague Charter Academy. The same elementary my parents and I attended.  

Going into Triumph Charter middle school, I couldn’t be happier for her. She still proceed on having great grades and surely enough. Graduated from middle school with honors again. She even got the chance to go with a few friends from her middle school to Washington, Boston and New York as their 8th grade last trip. Her graduation was taken place in CSUN. I remember crying so much that day, because I was seeing my little sister turn into a young lady. Now she was going to enter high school. I was kind of scared for her. Since she wasn’t going to attend a public school like me. I didn’t know how it was going to be for her, being at a community charter.  But I was so proud of her achievements and hard work.

She entered CCECHS, it stands for (Community Charter Early College High School). Erica is still doing a great job. She has played every sport a girl can possibly play. She just entered the 10th grade and is currently in cheer and dance. She is doing an awesome job at it. I know she will get into the best university because she has never gotten a “F”, “D’s” and “C’s” as a grade. She has always been an “A” and “B” student, and I’m so sure, she will make me a happier sister by the end of her high school career.  I’m one proud sister. :)

My parents and Sister, at her middle school graduation.

This is my family <3

In the process of becoming a model

This was a photoshoot she had in Malibu for her sweet 15.

My two sisters next to me and cousins on the other side.

 My beautiful sister (:

I'm so proud of all her achievements. 

Blood is sure thicker than water!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah your seems like she's a really smart girl. My brother to he's younger than me he's in 3rd grade, but he also inspires me to do good and my best cos he sees as a role model and he wants to be like me. So I try to do the best so he can do the same. He is in honors to. Well thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica is one very intelligent young lady, I'm sure she's going to do great in her future. I'm glad she has you as an older sister to look up to and see whats a good and not good to do. I know that Erica, will make very smart decisions for herself and be strong just like her older sister. It's also crazy how you learn from your younger siblings as well. Well it was good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally realte to this. I have a younger brother and he is 1 year younger then me and I'm always giving him advice. But sometimes it is the other way around he gives me advice(: so yea all of you guys are right we all learn from each other in a way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete