Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog#10 Weekend Fun

This Friday I spend my night with my great friend Ruben. We went to the Burbank AMC 16 Theater. We watched the movie “A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas.” We missed the showing at 9:15 p.m; therefore we bought the ticket for the showing at 11:30 p.m. For the meanwhile we decide to waste some time at Chuck-E-Cheese.  It was so much fun. I hadn’t been to Chuck-E-Cheese in so long.  We played most of the games.  It was so funny watching me enjoying the games, just being relaxed and having some fun.  It’s always good having fun in a place for little kids. It makes you forget about how old your becoming.------(Lol). After having a great time at Chuck-E-Cheese, Ruben and I headed back to the movie theater to watch the movie.  The story line about this movie is about how six years have elapsed since Guantanemo Bay, leaving Harold and Kumar estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives. But when Kumar arrives on Harold's doorstep during the holiday season with a mysterious package in hand, he inadvertently burns down Harold's father-in-law's beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, Harold and Kumar embark on a mission through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree, once again stumbling into trouble at every single turn. This movie is very funny, but I wouldn’t recommend for little kids to watch it. It’s a very graphic movie. It shows a lot of sex, nudity, violence, gores profanity, alcohol, drugs, smoking, frightening & intense scenes.  Also since it’s a 3D movie most of the nudity, drugs, & violence is 3D.  Overall my Friday night went just as plan. 

Saturday day/night I spend it at Pierce College. My friend Jose and cousin Sandy Cheer for the football team and it was the last game of the season against Valley College.  Pierce College had been remolding their football stadium all season and this last game they were able to use it. The school also had a tribute for the veterans. It was nice seeing that Pierce College has a lot of school spirit and support of their community. Some veterans were at the football game as well. I was the first person that got interview before the game by one of the new reporters of the college. It was sweet, the guy just asked me, “How I felt about the new football stadium and how I felt about their school spirit?” I really loved and enjoyed my Saturday night at Pierce College. I’m defiantly thinking about finishing my two years at Pierce. 

Ruben & I. (Our Chuck-E-Cheese Tattoo's) <3

After the movie was over we decided to take our last picture of the night(:

Taking pictures during the game(:

Cousin Sarah<3

1st home game, on the new stadium :)
Overall I had a great weekend. Friday was very relaxing, Saturday was fun. Especially because my favorite sport to watch is football. I will finish my Sunday on a great note. My grandparents are coming over tonight for dinner. My family always gets together Sundays and we play games and just enjoy each others company. It always nice to spend my Sunday day/night with my family.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a funny movie i have seen the 1&2 movie .. so who ended up winning in the football game? Carina you always have funny i have to kick it with you one of these days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor it was a funny movie. But I haven't seen the 1st or 2nd part, maybe that's the reason why I didn't get some of the jokes. Pierce won the game, and yes, I do have a lot of fun. Well at least I try to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of that movie, but ever since you told me about it I don't think I want to see it. lol. Well it does sound like you had a fun weekend. I remember what you told me how you guys bought your little sisters movie ticket, that lady is not smart. I agree with you, football is one of my favorite sports as well. Well thanks for sharing about your weekend, but I'm excited for tomorrow! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny movie indeed. I watched both the 1st and second one and there both comedy movies. I love to watch those types of movies because they make me laugh and sometimes i can't stop(: Great Blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, I'm also excited. I can't believe I'm turning 19 in a couple of hours(:

    Mauricio, it is a funny movie. I just wouldn't recommend for little kids to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Neil Patrick Harris in the new Harold and Kumar movie? I love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Duffield~ Yes he is, and he is so funny too. I love him as well. (:

    ReplyDelete